Edugoodies is the educators’ community on Facebook. We’re a group of educators who want to help each other out and connect with others in our profession. We share resources, tips, and tricks, and we hope to build a community of educators that can help each other grow and learn.
What is Edugoodies?
Edugoodies is a Facebook community for educators of all levels, from pre-K to college and beyond. We provide support, resources, and fellowship to help you be the best educator you can be. Our community is made up of teachers, parents, administrators, librarians, and other professionals who share ideas and resources for helping students succeed in school. We also offer support for educators who are dealing with difficult situations or who are just starting out their careers. Whether you’re looking for help with curriculum planning or need advice on running a class, Edugoodies has something for you!
What are the benefits of being a part of Edugoodies?
The Edugoodies community is a great place to find information and connect with educators from all over the world. Here you can learn about new resources, find common challenges, and share ideas for working together.
Benefits of being part of Edugoodies include:
– Access to a wealth of resources that educators can use in their classroom
– Connections to other educators who can help you grow as a teacher
– Opportunity to share your work and experiences with others in the community
How to join Edugoodies?
To join Edugoodies, simply go to our website www.eduguoodies.com and click on the “join now” button. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see all of our amazing content! We would love for you to become a part of our community and share your insights with other educators!
How to use Edugoodies?
Facebook is a great way for educators to connect with each other, share ideas, and find resources. If you’re new to Facebook, here are some tips on how to use Edugoodies:
1. Log in and create an account. Once you have an account, click the “Account” button in the top left corner of the screen. This will take you to your Account Page. On this page, you’ll see your name and profile picture at the top, as well as links to your posts, pages, groups, and events.
2. Post updates and news about your school or district. Share photos of students or staff members working hard in class or doing research projects. Share useful teacher resources or articles that you’ve read online. You could also start a discussion about a topic that’s important to you and your community of educators.
3. Connect with fellow educators from all over the world. Join groups based on your interests (mathletes group, technology club, etc.), post comments on other people’s posts, or follow specific educators that you admire (like me!).
4. Use Edugoodies to connect with parents and guardians who are interested in supporting their children’s education! Share information about upcoming events or contests that students can enter, introduce them to new teachers or mentors they might be interested in meeting, or provide helpful tips for raising successful kids in school!
Edugoodies is a community of educators that connects and shares resources related to education. From lesson plans to blog posts, Edugoodies has something for every educator out there. If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration related to education, be sure to join the community and start sharing your own content!